Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Poverty Action on the Capitol Day (MLK Day)

We want to encourage you to take action to end poverty this Martin Luther King Day! Come to Olympia with the Statewide Poverty Action Network on Monday January 19th for their “Poverty Action on the Capitol” Day.

In about two weeks, a free bus will leave Seattle from Solid Ground (at 1501 N 45th St. in Wallingford) at 7:00 am on Monday, Jan. 19. The bus will return around 5:00 pm the same day. You must sign up for the bus in advance by calling Poverty Action at 206-694-6867—Ask for David. 

Free breakfast, lunch, training on how to speak with your legislators, and childcare will be provided. Come to learn about policies that affect low-income people, network with people from across the region and share your story with lawmakers.

We hope you will turn out on January 19th to call upon the state legislature and the Governor to make ending poverty a priority. For more information call Poverty Action at 206-694-6867.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete