Monday, June 15, 2015

Job Opportunities 6/15/15

This message is about job opportunities in the Seattle area.

Starbucks is having a recruiting & interviewing event for baristas and shift supervisors throughout King County, Monday, June 22, at WorkSource Downtown Seattle @ YWCA Opportunity Place, 2024 3rd Ave, SW 7th Street, Seattle, WA 98121 (2nd floor). There will be two sessions: 10am-12pm and 12pm-2pm. There is limited space so registration is required at their event page: www.worksource-starbucks.eventbrite.com

AT&T Retail is hosting a Virtual Career Information Session for multiple Retail Sales Consultant and Sales Support Rep positions in Washington on Tuesday June 30th at 12 noon.  You MUST first apply online in order to participate in the Information Session. Please go to: http://attlinks.com/VirtualWA to apply. To register for the info session and read call-in instructions, visit: eventbrite.com/event/17312929438

Presbyterian Retirement Communities Have Several Openings including nursing assistants, cooks, food servers, and housekeepers. To apply visit prcn.net/careers.aspx

JGCA Services Group is seeking Driver’s for their operations at SeaTac Airport.  Apply directly at their Tukwila office Monday through Thursday from 9am to 2pm at Tukwila Commerce Park, 12620 Interurban AveS., Building B-Suite 130, Tukwila, 98168.

There are numerous job openings available with the Marriot, at various sites, including cooks, bartenders, food servers, housekeepers, and guest service representatives. To apply visit: www.marriott.com/careers.

Hyatt Regency Bellevue is hiring cooks, maintenance, painter, housekeeping, servers, and more. To view job descriptions and apply go to bellevue.hyatt.com

Staff Management SMX is hiring 23  full time warehouse associates to work at Amazon.com's distribution center in Bellevue. To apply visit apply.smjobs.com

Lowes hardware is hiring for many positions including cashiers, customer service, recievers/stockers, drivers and more. To apply visit careers.lowes.com.

The First Step Program is a free job training Introduction to Computers and Office Occupations at South Seattle College. This course is designed to quickly prepare you for success in the modern office setting. Students will earn 21 college credits and a certificate in Business Information Technology. You can register for an upcoming orientation at www.startnextquarter.org. For More Information contact Kristi O’Neill at 206.747.7024 or email Kristi.ONeill@seattlecolleges.edu

Wondering what are your strengths? YWCA and Worksource are doing a Dependable Strengths workshop Thursday, June 18th, from 9 AM-Noon at WorkSource Renton 500 SW 7th St. Renton. Participants will examine their Dependable Strengths, focusing on how each individual's Dependable Strengths bring value to employers. For more information call Angie Burnside at 206-678-6097 or email aburnside@ywcaworks.org.



1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone out there, help me Thank Dr UGO! My name is MRS LINDA from Netherlands. I am here to give testimony on how I got my ex husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Months. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr UGO. I still didn't believe, but inside me I wanted to give a try and as God will have it, I used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr UGO once again, if you want to reach him via email:(dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete