Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Job Opportunities 8/11/15

KWA In-Home Care needs 50 caregivers in the Seattle Area from Bothell to Tacoma. Caregivers are paid to help elderly clients and clients with disabilities increase their independence by helping them complete activities of daily living. Korean Women's Association is a multicultural social service organization that serves the Puget Sound area.There are full and part time positions available with paid training and benefits. Apply online at kwacares.org/jobs

Worksource is hosting the Boomers on the Move Job and Resource Fair on Wednesday, August 19 at North Seattle College. This event runs from 9am to 11am and will have information and employers that are interested in hiring mature workers. Registration is required. Go to boomers3.eventbrite.com to register and get more information.

A company in Bellevue is recruiting 20 full time workers for a temporary position in their warehouse. They require a high school diploma or GED and reliable transportation. Pay starts at $12.25 per hour. If you are interested, report in person to your local Worksource office and reference job number WA2901733.

Whelan Security is looking for 5 new employees. They are particularly looking for people who have done contract work in the past. Contact your local Worksource office and reference job number WA2928782 to see if you are a good fit for this position.

Starbucks is hosting a recruiting event on Thursday, August 20 at the Downtown Worksource office located inside YWCA Opportunity Place. They are hiring for baristas and shift supervisors all around King County. Applications and interviews will be done on the spot. Only people who register for this event will be admitted. Register at worksource-starbucks-recruiting.eventbrite.com.

South Seattle College’s Diesel Industry Sector Cohort is starting up for Fall 2015. Students who complete the program get their Associate’s degree in Applied Science for Diesel and Heavy Equipment Technician. Employers work with this program to scout promising students to give them a running start once they graduate. Classes run Monday to Friday 2pm to 7pm so you can still work while in the program. Contact Jamie Flajole at 206-934-6882 if you are interested in starting a career as a diesel technician.

Click on the image to enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone out there, help me Thank Dr UGO! My name is MRS LINDA from Netherlands. I am here to give testimony on how I got my ex husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Months. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr UGO. I still didn't believe, but inside me I wanted to give a try and as God will have it, I used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr UGO once again, if you want to reach him via email:(dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete