Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Job Opportunities 1/19/16

Universal Protection Service is seeking Security Professional candidates for full and part time positions at a variety of sites located in Seattle. Pay rates range from $12.40 to $15.00 per hour depending on site and position. Go to universalpro.com/careers.html to see the positions that are currently available and start your application process.

Trader Joe’s is opening a location in Shoreline and they are hiring for crew. The store is located at 1201 N 175th St, Shoreline 98133. Check out traderjoes.com/careers to get more information on what Trader Joe’s can offer you as an employer. Applications are accepted in person Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm. You can print off an application from their website to have it completed before you arrive or get an application from the store.

CenturyLink is holding a hiring event to fill more than 100 positions in King and Pierce Counties. The event will be open to veterans from 11am to 12pm. After noon, non-veterans will be welcomed. They are looking for installation technicians and trainees. Successful candidates must have a valid driver’s license, be able to work full time and meet hiring criteria including a background check and drug test. The event will be on on Thursday, January 21 at WorkSource Auburn, 2707 I Street NE in Auburn from 11am to 1pm.

WorkSource Downtown is hosting a Hospitality Employer Panel and Recruiting Event on Wednesday, January 27 from 1-3:30pm. The first half of the event will be a panel where the employers will present information about the jobs they have available. The second half will give you a chance to speak with the employers one-on-one. Representatives from Beecher’s Cheese, Sheraton Hotels, Tom Douglas Restaurants and other employers will be present. If you wish to attend this event, you must register by going to worksourcedowntown-hospitality.eventbrite.com.


Also, a quick reminder about the Diversity Employment Day Career Fair that will take place on Wednesday, January 20 at Seattle Center from 11am-3pm. Go to citycareerfair.com for more information.

1 comment:

  1. CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

    Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com you can view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/





    CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

    Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com you can view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/






    CONTACT THE BEST LOTTERY SPELL CASTER FOR THE RIGHT LOTTERY NUMBERS NOW HIS LOTTERY SPELL IS 100% GUARANTEE WHATSAPP +2348118829899 

    Hello everyone am Raymond from Pennsylvania USA I want to share my wonderful testimony of how a powerful spell caster called Dr Great helped me to win lottery, i have been playing lottery for a long time now but I had no luck everything changed when I messaged Dr Great about winning the lottery he assured me that I will be the next winner he told me what to do and I did it and 24 hours later he sent me the lottery numbers and I played it I couldn't believe it I won $1,000,000 dollars it's was the best thing that have ever happened to me in my life. If you want to win a lottery WhatsApp or Call Dr Great on this number +2348118829899 or email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.com or infinitylovespell@yahoo.com you can view his website http://infinitylovespell.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete