Tuesday, July 19, 2011

VA Benefits for Homeless Veterans

This message from Community Voice Mail and the VA is for veterans who are homeless. Please share with anyone you think may benefit from this information.

My name is Rachael Rehberg and I am calling from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Seattle Regional Office. You previously received messages from Erika Hoppe, who has recently moved to another job. I'd like to intorduce myself and encourage yu to contact me if you have any questions about VA benefits. I can also answer any questions you may have regarding a pending claim or a decision you've received.

Again, my name is Rachael and I look forward to working with you.

If you are a homeless veteran and would like to inqurie about entitlement to VA disability benefits, there are two ways you can contact me.

First, you can call me in Seattle at 206.220.4186. Again, that's 206.220.4186.

Or, at the end of this message, you can press the number 4 button on your phone and leave me a voice mail message with any question and your contact information. Pelase know that if you reply in this way, you're communicating directly with me at the VA. Except for you phone number, your name, and any information you provide in your message, no other information is being provided to the VA.

Either way, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

On behalf of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and Community Voice Mail, we thank you for your service and hope to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment