Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Job Opportunities 9/1/15

TJ Maxx in Northgate will be hiring for Sales and Merchandise Associates at the WorkSource Office at North Seattle College, 9600 College Way N. This event will be on Tuesday, September 8 from 9am to 1pm. Bring your résumé and be prepared to complete an application and interview.

Aerotek will be hiring for forklift operators, welders, machinists, and many other positions. This hiring event will take place at WorkSource Renton, 500 SW Seventh St, #100, Renton on Thursday, September 10 from 1pm to 3pm. Registrations is required at worksource-aerotek.eventbrite.com. Interviews will be happening on site. All shifts are available and these positions are long term, temp-to-hire contracts.

Click on the image to enlarge.

UPS is hiring for package handlers, delivery drivers and mechanics. The hiring event will be on Thursday, September 10 from 10am to 12pm at WorkSource Rainier, 2531 Rainier Ave S in Seattle.

Menzies Aviation is looking for ramp agents at a hiring event on Tuesday, September 15 from 10am to 2pm at the Airport Jobs Office. Ramp agents load and unload luggage and cargo from aircraft. This job requires a driver’s license and the ability to lift and move 75 pounds on a continuous basis. Bring a resume or complete an application at this website to speed up the process at the hiring event.

Click on the image to enlarge.

Pineapple Hospitality has many positions open in their 4 hotels in Seattle. They have many hospitality and food service positions available such as concierge, barista, line cook, reservation agent and shuttle driver. Go to staypineapple.com/careers to find out more.

There are two training programs currently available to people looking to work in a medical office. 

Seattle Vocational Institute offers a 3 quarter Medical Administrative Assistant program. This program is offered in partnership with the YWCA Career Pathways Program. Medical administrative assistants learn diverse topics such as medical terminology, insurance coding and patient service. Eligible students can receive resources to pay for school as well as assistance with common barriers to education like childcare and housing. Contact Crystal Baker at 206-934-4945 or crystal.baker@seattlecolleges.edu for more information on this program.

Click on the image to enlarge.


South Seattle College offers a Medical Office Professional Certificate Program that prepares students for careers in healthcare settings. This program is free to people receiving Basic Food or Unemployment benefits. Students enrolling in this program must be able to type 35 words per minute and have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office. For more information about this program and how to get started, contact Kristi O’Neill at 206-747-7024 or kristi.oneill@seattlecolleges.edu.

Click on the image to enlarge.



If you are looking to develop your office skills and build a foundation for future training, the First Step Program is for you. First Step is an 11 week course that is designed to get students ready for work in an office. Topics include keyboarding, business communication, math review and career development. This program can be fully paid for if you qualify. Contact Kristi O’Neill at 206-747-7024 or kristi.oneill@seattlecolleges.edu for more information on this program.

Click on the image to enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone out there, help me Thank Dr UGO! My name is MRS LINDA from Netherlands. I am here to give testimony on how I got my ex husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Months. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr UGO. I still didn't believe, but inside me I wanted to give a try and as God will have it, I used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr UGO once again, if you want to reach him via email:(dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete