Thursday, October 8, 2015

Free Medical and Dental Clinic 10/8/15

The Seattle Center Foundation is hosting a free clinic October 22 to 25. This clinic is totally free and open to the public. There is no advanced registration for this event. Everything is done on a first come, first served basis with line-up starting at 12:30am on the day of the clinic. Ticket distribution starts at 5am for the day. It will be a very long for patients but everyone will have the opportunity to get either dental or vision care in addition to medical. You can come back a second day to receive additional care but you have to start the waiting process again.

Please refer to the flyers below to get full information on this unique opportunity. Additional details available at seattlecenter.org/skcclinic/.




Click on the images to enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone out there, help me Thank Dr UGO! My name is MRS LINDA from Netherlands. I am here to give testimony on how I got my ex husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Months. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr UGO. I still didn't believe, but inside me I wanted to give a try and as God will have it, I used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr UGO once again, if you want to reach him via email:(dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete