Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Job Opportunities 12/8/15

Swedish Medical Centers will be holding an interview event on Thursday and Friday, December 10 and 11 from 9am to 4pm. This interview event is for both clinical and non-clinical positions including administrative, patient service and food service at all the Swedish locations. The interviews will be held at the Met Park East Building 1730 Minor Avenue Suite 400. Please RSVP by going to this link. You can search available positions by going to swedish.jobs.

Ashley Furniture is hiring for several positions in the Seatac and Tacoma areas. Open interviews will be held on Tuesday, December 15 at the Worksource Pierce Office at 1305 Tacoma Ave S, Suite 201 in Tacoma. They are looking for people to fill Warehouse, Porters, Sales, and Management positions. The event is from 1-2pm. The following are links for the job descriptions:

Tacoma will also be hosting a “Get Hired” Job Fair presented by Pierce County Library System and Workforce Central. This event will take place on Tuesday, December 15 from 3-6pm. The job fair will be preceded by a networking workshop from 2-3pm. This event will be held at the Pierce County Library Administrative Center at 3005 112th St E in Tacoma.




DSHS and YWCA are now offering the Resources to Initiate Successful Employment, or RISE, program. This is a pilot program that is looking to help people with multiple barriers to successful employment and may lack employment experience. For more information about this exciting opportunity to gain skills and employment, call Larissa Lincoln at 425-264-1425 or Trina Aboulhoson at 206-436-8618. 


Click on the images to enlarge.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone out there, help me Thank Dr UGO! My name is MRS LINDA from Netherlands. I am here to give testimony on how I got my ex husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Months. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr UGO. I still didn't believe, but inside me I wanted to give a try and as God will have it, I used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr UGO once again, if you want to reach him via email:(dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete