Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Job Opportunities

This message is about job opportunities in the Seattle area.

KWA In-Home is a Non-Profit that is hiring 100 caregivers in King and Pierce County. Caregivers work in homes of elderly or disabled clients in need of help with their daily living activities. Apply online at www.kwacares.org/Jobs or call (253) 946-1995.

The Medical Office Professional Training at South Seattle College is a 22-week intensive introduction to the personal and technical skills required for entry to mid-level employment as a Medical Office Professional. Students receiving basic food and/or unemployment benefits will receive 100% funding for tuition and books and additional supports to cover transportation costs and job placement. Register for South's Start Next Quarter Orientation at www.startnextquarter.org or attend the Mandatory Orientation on Wednesday July 1st from 10am-Noon. For more information contact Kristi O'Neill at kristi.oneill@seattlecolleges.edu, or (206) 747-7024.

Worksource is offering a Job Readiness Workshop for Job Seekers with Felony/Ex-Offender Backgrounds Friday, June 19 at Edmonds Community College (Woodway Hall #202), 20000 68th Ave. W., Lynnwood, WA 98036. There will be two sessions, 10am-12pm and 12pm-2pm. Recieve Resume Critique Assistance and the opportunity to do Mock Interviews with Employer Guests and HR Professionals. Bring your Resume and Dress for Success! Online registration is required at http://goo.gl/forms/bt2qitUpvR

Are You Receiving Basic Food or Unemployment Benefits and are interested in entering into a career in Manufacturing? If so, Tuesday, June 16 at Worksource Rainier at 2531 Rainier Ave. S, Seattle, from noon to 1:30 is a free workshop on Careers in Manufacturing and Fully Funded Short-Term Trainings including Electronics, Blueprint Reading, CPR/First Aid, Flagging, Machining, Forklift Certification, OSHA 30, LEAN Manufacturing, CNC Machining, Composites and Welding. To register, email Kristi.ONeill@seattlecolleges.edu or call 206-747-7024

WorkSource Redmond is hosting an Employer Roundtable & Recruiting Event
Wednesday, June 17, 1-4pm at the Redmond Library, 15990 NE 85th St, Redmond. Employers will have their own roundtables, and groups of up to 10 job seekers will meet with them at their tables for 15 minutes at a time to learn about their job openings, requirements, corporate culture, application process, and interview and hiring process. Due to limited space registration is required at their event page: www.worksourceredmond.eventbrite.com


The Diversity & Multilingual Job Fair is Tuesday, June 16th at Seattle Goodwill job training & education center, 700 Dearborn Place S., Seattle. There will be two sessions: 10am-12pm and 12pm-2pm. More than 40 employers are confirmed with 100s of job openings, and there will be job search workshops too. This event is open to all interested job seekers, though it is especially designed for job seekers from under-represented populations, and/or those with multi-cultural, multi-ethnic, or multilingual backgrounds. There is limited space so registration is required at their event page: www.worksourcediversity.eventbrite.com.



1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone out there, help me Thank Dr UGO! My name is MRS LINDA from Netherlands. I am here to give testimony on how I got my ex husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Months. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr UGO. I still didn't believe, but inside me I wanted to give a try and as God will have it, I used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr UGO once again, if you want to reach him via email:(dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete