Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Job Opportunities 7/14/15

This message is about job opportunities.

Multi-Service Center is offering orientations for the THRIVEprogram. THRIVE offers employment case management and assistance for people over 18 that meet any of the following criteria: immigrant or refugee, currently homeless or have a disability. Orientations are held at the MSC offices in Kent and Federal Way. If you are interested in participating in this program, please email Melanie Mairs at melaniem@mschelps.org to RSVP for an orientation.

The 15th Annual Diversity Employment DayCareer Fair will be held on Tuesday, July 21st from 11am to 3pm at the ShoWare Center in Kent. Multicultural/Bilingual, People with Disabilities, Women, LGBT, Veterans and Mature candidates are encouraged to attend. Over 55 major employers will be represented. Business attire and résumés are required for this event.

Lowe’s is hiring for several positions in the Seattle area. There are driver and customer service positions open. Go to careers.lowes.com for full job descriptions and application instruction.

Milgard Windows and Doors is holding a hiring event at their Tacoma facility on Thursday, July 23rd from 12pm-2pm. Milgard is hiring for production and warehouse workers as well as drivers. Milgard Manufacturing is located at 965 54th Ave E, Tacoma 98424. Candidates are encouraged to submit their resume online at milgard.com/careers before the event.

Senior Services has several positions open. They provide many vital services such as Meals on Wheels and the Hyde Shuttle transportation to the elders in our community. They are looking for several drivers and a warehouse assistant. Full job descriptions and application information is available at seniorservices.org/connectwithus/employment.  
Click on the flyer above to see a bigger version.

1 comment:

  1. Hello everyone out there, help me Thank Dr UGO! My name is MRS LINDA from Netherlands. I am here to give testimony on how I got my ex husband back, my husband left me for no reason 6 Months. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killing myself, my life became very bitter and sorrowful. Then 1 day, a friend of mine told me about a great spell caster that is very good and she said that he told her all about her life history and the problem she is facing, I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. She begged me further so I decided to try this great spell caster called Great Dr UGO. I still didn't believe, but inside me I wanted to give a try and as God will have it, I used the spell solution he gave me and the next day I received a call from my darling husband Romero last month. He apologized and came back to me. I'm very happy now with my family it worked for me and I believe it will work for you too just give him a try and follow up this is a clear truth from a testifier. Thank you Dr UGO once again, if you want to reach him via email:(dr.ugo.temple@gmail.com) 

    ReplyDelete